Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mr. Jake Burton

Since we are on the subject of snowboarding, and I think I have figured out what I am going to base this blog on, something I love, I am going to go ahead and raise my fist to the infamous Jake Burton Carpenter. If you know anything about boarding then you know who this man is. The founder of Burton Snowboards and creator of my favorite snowboard (at the moment) the Burton Twin Series.

Mr. Burton did something that most of us only dream of doing and followed what his passion is despite breaking his collar bone a few times in the process. One of these days I hope to follow in his footsteps to do what I have always dreamed of doing. He has provided the world with means to pursue the fun in life that we all desire. So here's to you Mr. Burton, bottoms up!!

Oh and to pump you up even more for the season, check out this video. SICK!!

No comments: