Saturday, October 27, 2007

Britney, Paris,... WHO CARES????

You know what is amazing? There are billions of people in the world that have internet access and not a single one of them have come to my blog site. That is absolutely amazing. Maybe it is because I don't post things that the media is all about these days like Britney Spears or Paris Hilton, who gives a rats ass about those two? They are just regular people like you and I. Only, at one point in their life they were icons. Who cares about them and any other celebrity as far as I am concerned. What have they done for you lately? To quote a celeb that stays out of the media these days, Janet Jackson.

I bet just putting their names in this post gets me at least one person here. It is sad when you sit back and think about the things that draw people in these days. What have we become? Sex, money, and drugs are the future of the world and why? I want to know. That makes no sense to me at all.

I may be going overboard a little here but it is all I can see anymore, really. Should I blog about celebs to get traffic to my blog? Why? Who really cares?

BTW, I tagged this post with a bunch of crap that I think will draw people here, am I right?

No comments: