Monday, December 17, 2007

If You Speak They Will Listen

Earlier I posted a blog called discrimination that was basically a hit to all those rich uppity ski resorts that do not allow any riders. Well guess what? Taos Ski Valley in New Mexico has just announced that starting in March 2008, snowboarders are welcome. I guess they figured out that riders do actually pay to ride on mountains. They probably all got together and had an all day meeting to discuss this issue. I can see it now......
"DON'T ALLOW THEM HOODLUMS ON OUR SLOPES!!"
"But we need the money."
"THEY ARE ALL BIG DUMMIES!!"
"But money is good."
"Did the maid leave the iron on?"
"Who wants tea?"
"What were we talking about?"
"Oh ya, money."
"Ok, let the little uneducated punks come ride our mountain, but we will not be nice to them."
"Golf anyone?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

Here is my page :: cellulite treatment cream